• Political and economic reporting - including on EU-issues
• Trade and investment promotion
• Consular assistance
• Public diplomacy, including promotion of Danish culture
• Administration, including accounting and IT-issues
Student assistant. The Embassy has a vacancy for a part time position, 20 hours per week, starting as soon as possible. The position will be for a year with possible renewal.
The student assistant will work closely with the different departments of the embassy depending on need where the primary tasks will include:
• News monitoring, research and analytical work on current topics for Romania and Moldova
• Prepare presentations, briefings, memos, applications and reports
• Provide translation when requested (Romanian/English)
• Handle online communication on website and social media
• Participate in planning and executing events and projects
• Ad hoc tasks
In addition, the student assistant will hold responsibility for a variety of tasks, to be determined with the right candidate.
The ideal candidate for the position is a Master or Ph.D. student who has:
• a relevant academic degree in political science international relation, or similar
• is fluent in Romanian and English and has excellent writing skills; knowledge of Danish is an asset but not a prerequisite.
• Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office (especially with making graphs), Eurostat, and preferably experience with websites
• a strong motivation for work and personal development, self-driven in taking initiatives and capable of working independently
• a pleasant, mature and outgoing personality with a high sense of responsibility and manner
• a team-player with good interpersonal skills
For the right candidate the Embassy offers a good salary based on education, experience and work-performance, a health security scheme and opportunities for professional and personal development within a dedicated and friendly group of colleagues.
About application for the position: